Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe can be served as a salad, used as a dip or spread on crackers. If served as a salad place on lettuce leaves with tomatoe slices on the side (serves 4 )
- Put your garlic in your food processor and process until smooth.
- Add hearts of palm process until they are like a rough puree.
- Slowly, in a thin drizzle, pour in oil (with the motor running) until the mixture has a fluffy, velvet consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Stir in the green onions just before serving.
- Serv e within a few hours of processing.