1/4 Photos of Hearts of Palm Salad
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe has been adapted from another cooking site. It was billed as the "South Beach Salad". I don't know if the changes I have made have changed that or not. It is delicious and made a wonderful and different salad to serve for guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine the dressing ingredients in a covered jar and shake vigorously to mix.
- 2For the salad, combine the hearts of palm, peppers, artichoke hearts, and olives in a bowl.
- 3Pour the dressing over and mix well; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4When ready to serve, place the mixed greens on chilled salad plates, divide the heart of palm mixture evenly over the plates and arrange the hard-boiled egg slices and tomatoes over the top.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearts of Palm Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 735.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
mixed salad greens