Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from the Food Network. They credited it to Gourmet Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tangerines
- 2 (14 7/8 ounce) jars hearts of palm
- 2 california avocados
- 4 cups arugula, packed and trimmed
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and red wine vinegar until smooth.
- Cut peel and pith from the tangerines and holding fruit over a bowl to catch juice, cut sections free from membranes discarding seeds.
- Rinse and drain hearts of palm and diagonally cut into 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Pit and peel avocados and cut into 10 pieces.
- Tear arugula into bite-size pieces and add to dressing with tangerine and juice, hearts of palm, and avocado.
- Toss salad to coat with dressing and season with salt and pepper.