- 403.98 g can hearts of palm, drained and chopped small
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I like to add a whole head of roasted garlic)
- 236.59 ml shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion (more or less to taste)
- 59.14 ml light sour cream
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise (use light mayo if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a glass pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, garlic, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and mayonnaise. If you prefer, this can be pureed in a food processor.
- Spread into the greased pie plate.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers, pita chips, bread, tortilla chips, triscuits, etc.