1/1 Photo of Hearts of Palm Dip
This is a good, rich variation from the usual artichoke dip and has gotten rave reviews! Guests will have a hard time trying to figure out what's in the dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped small
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I like to add a whole head of roasted garlic)
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (use light mayo if you like)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a glass pie plate.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, garlic, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and mayonnaise. If you prefer, this can be pureed in a food processor.
- 3Spread into the greased pie plate.
- 4Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers, pita chips, bread, tortilla chips, triscuits, etc.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearts of Palm Dip
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 947.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese