- 396.89 g hearts of palm, -drained and finely chopped
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese, grated (set aside 2T. of this)
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml green onions, diced (set aside 1T of this)
- 29.58 ml pimientos, diced
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper (I usually add closer to 1/2 t. and then sprinkle a bit on top before putting it in the oven)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients with the exception of the 1T. of diced green onion and the 2T Parmesan.
- Put in shallow baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1T green onion and 2T Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbling.
- Turn on the broiler at the end to make it a bit golden brown on top.