This is a great appetizer to eat while watching football, even if your team doesn't win. You can adjust the cayenne to your desired taste. Serve w/ a baguette, pita, or crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 396.89 g hearts of palm, -drained and finely chopped
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese, grated (set aside 2T. of this)
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml green onions, diced (set aside 1T of this)
- 29.58 ml pimientos, diced
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper (I usually add closer to 1/2 t. and then sprinkle a bit on top before putting it in the oven)
- 1Mix all of the ingredients with the exception of the 1T. of diced green onion and the 2T Parmesan.
- 2Put in shallow baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1T green onion and 2T Parmesan.
- 3Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbling.
- 4Turn on the broiler at the end to make it a bit golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearts of Palm Dip
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 664.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g