- 14 ounces hearts of palm, -drained and finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (set aside 2T. of this)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons green onions, diced (set aside 1T of this)
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I usually add closer to 1/2 t. and then sprinkle a bit on top before putting it in the oven)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients with the exception of the 1T. of diced green onion and the 2T Parmesan.
- Put in shallow baking dish; sprinkle remaining 1T green onion and 2T Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbling.
- Turn on the broiler at the end to make it a bit golden brown on top.