Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Kosher Palatte cookbook Parve
- 2 (10 ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole hearts of palm
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Toss spinach, hearts of palm, tomates, avocados, mushrooms and almonds together in large bowl.
- Mix rest of ingredients together and shake very well.
- Add just enough dressing to coat.
I loved this salad (of course I love spinach and hearts of palm!) . Everyone enjoyed this and I didn't use all of the dressing on the salad so I can make some more salad. Served with your recipe#215766#215766, recipe#401360#401360 and a recipe#293579#293579 from chef#783457#783457. Wonderful! Made for Spring PAC 2013.