Sarah Chana's Note:
A variation on the one in "The Kosher Palette", this recipe goes well with a huge variety of dishes. Also works well for Passover if you delete the dry mustard and use a little onion powder instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 15 ounces hearts of palm, drained (whole or chopped)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1Toss together the salad ingredients in a bowl: spinach, hearts of palm, tomatoes, avocados, s, nuts.
- 2Combine the dressing ingredients in a cruet or jar; shake vigorously.
- 3Toss together and serve!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearts of Palm and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 524.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: