- 4 (5 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (cut 1" thick)
- 1 tablespoon lemon & herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon & herb seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, cut into bite size pieces (bibb lettuce, red lettuce, Belgian, endive, etc.)
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into thin circles
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub steaks with seasonings.
- Pan grill in olive oil, 6 minutes per side.
- Cool, slice into strips.
- In a large screw top jar, combine vinegar and lemon-herb seasoning, shake.
- Add olive oil, mustard, garlic, pepper, shake well again, chill.
- This can be made a day ahead.
- In large bowl, combine beef strips, salad green mixture and dressing.
- Toss thoroughly, serve on a bed of red cabbage.