Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Valentines of all ages with have a delightful time sprinkling these fun heart-shaped personal pizzas with whatever tasty toppings their hearts desire.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sliced ripe olives or 1 1⁄2-2 cups sliced and quartered pepperoni or 1 1⁄2-2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms or 1 1⁄2-2 cups chopped green peppers or 1 1⁄2-2 cups yellow sweet peppers (a combination)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- Cut eight 6 inch square pieces of aluminum foil; place on baking sheets. Lightly coat foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 5 inch square.
- Cut a 1 inch triangle from center top and place on the center bottom, forming a heart. Press edges to seal.
- Transfer to foil squares.
- Spoon pizza sauce over dough within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with desired toppings and cheeses.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.