Recipe by baking&biking
Got this recipe from a cereal box. Oatmeal would work instead of the cereal. I actually goofed and made them without the butter and they were still deish, so if you are looking for a low fat dessert...:)
Top Review by sprue
very good. i used some cereal that i had and they were delicious.! love the butterscotch. i added walnuts as well and they made them even better. thanks for an awsome recipe. chocolate chips are also a fun addition
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups heartland granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cereal. Blend in flour mixture.
- Spread in an 8x8 pan. Bake until tootchpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.