Recipe by Tropicfire2
This is a great recipe for those cold winter days. It also makes your house smell great! This recipe was passed on to me from a dear friend.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle apple juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 8 whole allspice
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 6 (2 g) bagsapple-cinnamon herbal tea
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients (EXCEPT tea bags) in crockpot and simmer approximately 4 hours or until hot.
- Add tea bags, cover, and let stand approximately 1/2 hour prior to serving.
- Crockpot can be kept on "low/simmer" setting to keep warm and cider may be served all day long.