Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a twist on my Heart Smart Bisquick Pizza Bake recipe, which in turn was loosely adapted from the back of a Heart Smart Bisquick box. Regular Bisquick may work, but I'm not sure as I've never tried it.
- 158.51 ml Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 egg whites
- 29.58 ml water
- 4.92 ml garlic salt, divided
- 118.29 ml hot sauce (Frank's wing sauce is best)
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 177.44 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together Bisquick mix, egg whites, water, and half of the garlic salt. Spread the batter into a well-sprayed 8"x8" pan or casserole dish.
- Put chicken, hot sauce, green onions, and rest of garlic salt in a bowl. Mix to combine well.
- Spoon chicken & sauce mixture over the batter in pan, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is a great dish! I wanted it to taste like a Buffalo Chicken Pizza so I drizzled some ranch dressing (about 1/4 cup) over the batter. I subbed mozzarella for the bleu cheese. Thanks for sharing. ***Made for Fall PAC 2012***