Recipe by rpgaymer
This is a twist on my Heart Smart Bisquick Pizza Bake recipe, which in turn was loosely adapted from the back of a Heart Smart Bisquick box. Regular Bisquick may work, but I'm not sure as I've never tried it.
Top Review by rickoholic83
This is a great dish! I wanted it to taste like a Buffalo Chicken Pizza so I drizzled some ranch dressing (about 1/4 cup) over the batter. I subbed mozzarella for the bleu cheese. Thanks for sharing. ***Made for Fall PAC 2012***
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (Frank's wing sauce is best)
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together Bisquick mix, egg whites, water, and half of the garlic salt. Spread the batter into a well-sprayed 8"x8" pan or casserole dish.
- Put chicken, hot sauce, green onions, and rest of garlic salt in a bowl. Mix to combine well.
- Spoon chicken & sauce mixture over the batter in pan, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.