Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A delicous treat, even though these instructions are for boxed red velvet mix, you can make your own if you want to. You can also purchase the cream cheese frosting in most superstores. A tip that is very helpful is use alot of nonstick spray, these tend to stick to the pan, and let the cakes cool for a long time so they do not fall apart.
- 2 (1020.58 g) box red velvet cake mix
- 4 eggs (or double how many eggs it says on the box)
- 473.18 ml oil (or double how much oil it says on the box)
- 473.18 ml water (or double how much water it says on the box)
- 226.79 g container cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml milk
- 0.06 ml red food coloring (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
- Pre heat oven to the temputure on the box.Add the boxed mixes and the ingredients. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into pans and bake for the time on the box for 12 cupcakes. Take out of oven and cool for an hour or more. Remove cupcakes from pans. Frost half of the cakes. Stack the remaining half on top. Frost all over. If you would like pink icing add one drop of red food coloring. add sprinkles if desired.