Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe came from a local cardiologist and is EXCELLENT!
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or strawberry)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process for one minute of until smooth and creamy.
Made with frozen peaches & blueberries (instead of strawberries - no ice) and it was very tasty! Next time we have strawberries, I'll make it with that, too!