Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smoothie is courtesy of the American Heart Association, Enjoy.
- 1 (6 ounce) cartonyour favorite yogurt
- 1 bananas or 1 fruit
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 tablespoon soy powder
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice (MORE ICE if you want it thicker)
- Add ice to blender with juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until thick, ENJOY.
Wonderful ! I am having some dental work done and did a Smoothie search. Thanks for the keeper Barb.
One of the best smoothies I've ever had. I substituted strawberries for the banana and used strawberry yogurt. I think any fruit would taste good with this! Yummy!!
Tasty, tsty! I just read the review, then got up to make it. I used a banana, and the only juice open, pineapple, and it is lovely. Eating and drinking it right now with a piece of my low fat chocolate zucchini cake, a great breakfast that I will be repeating often!