Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty and healthy sandwich to take to work, in response to message board question
- 2 slices linseed rye bread
- 1 -2 slice lean meat, such as chicken,turkey,smoked meat,beef or lean ham
- 3 leaves lettuce
- thin tomatoes, slices
- thin cucumber, slices
- put mustard on both pieces of bread.
- put lettuce on one slice.
- top with tomato, sprinkle with pepper.
- top with meat, cucumber and remaining piece of bread.
- cut in four and wrap in plastic wrap or put in plastic sandwich container.
- refrigerate until use.
I make this regularly, usually with brown bread. Keeps well. Thanks.