A tasty and healthy sandwich to take to work, in response to message board question
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put mustard on both pieces of bread.
- 2put lettuce on one slice.
- 3top with tomato, sprinkle with pepper.
- 4top with meat, cucumber and remaining piece of bread.
- 5cut in four and wrap in plastic wrap or put in plastic sandwich container.
- 6refrigerate until use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 426.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: