Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A lightly sweet cookie that happens to be vegan! Raisins are the perfect companion to these dense and chewy pumpkin cookies!
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄8 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- cinnamon (to taste)
- stevia (to taste) or artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 1⁄2 ounce raisins (mini box)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients until incorporated.
- Spray a pan with PAM and scoop about 1 tbs of the pumpkin mixture onto pan.
- Press cookies flat with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until done.
I loved these! A nice, biscuit-like cookie. I used skim milk and Splenda. I didn't have any raisins on hand, but they were great anyway! Thanks for sharing! :-)