Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A lightly sweet cookie that happens to be vegan! Raisins are the perfect companion to these dense and chewy pumpkin cookies!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients until incorporated.
- Spray a pan with PAM and scoop about 1 tbs of the pumpkin mixture onto pan.
- Press cookies flat with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until done.
I loved these! A nice, biscuit-like cookie. I used skim milk and Splenda. I didn't have any raisins on hand, but they were great anyway! Thanks for sharing! :-)