1/1 Photo of Heart Healthy Pumpkin and Raisin Cookies
A lightly sweet cookie that happens to be vegan! Raisins are the perfect companion to these dense and chewy pumpkin cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients until incorporated.
- 3Spray a pan with PAM and scoop about 1 tbs of the pumpkin mixture onto pan.
- 4Press cookies flat with a fork.
- 5Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Pumpkin and Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick Heart Smart mix