Recipe by SnowHat
presented by Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast Note: These are low fat, low cholesterol, but very tasty, light and fluffy pancakes! I like to seve these to guests on special occasions, such as birthdays, (with a candle), anniversaries, etc. Breakfast is served on fine china; with crystal, silver, fresh flowers and candlelight.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add milk, corn oil, and mix until just moistened.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into batter.
- Place on greased griddle (medium high).
- When bubbles begin to form, flip pancakes.
- Serve with strawberry garnishes and warm real Vermont maple syrup.