We all have heard that Oatmeal and flax seed are good for your heart. These combine both in a chewy, yummy cookie that even your picky eater will love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Add flour, flax, soda, cinnamon, salt and mix well.
- 5stir in oats and raisins; mix well.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoonfulls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 153.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g