Prep 20 mins
Cook 58 mins
From Chef Steve Kish of 82 Queen St. restaurant in Charleston, SC.
- 2 tablespoons mazola extra light margarine spread
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 20 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (neufchatel cheese)
- 6 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine all crust ingredients in mixing bowl and pack into 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 18 mins at 350 degrees.
- Combine all filling ingredients in bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into springform pan with prepared crust and bake for 40 mins at 325 degrees.
- Mix all topping ingredients together and pour over cheesecake after it comes from the oven but while still in the springform pan, before the cheesecake has cooled.
- Chill for 3-4 hours in the fridge before removing from pan.