1/1 Photo of Heart Healthy Harvest Pancakes
This is what I threw together for breakfast this morning and my kids and husband loved them. If you have picky eaters just don't tell them there is squash, they will never know! Canned pumpkin puree can be substituted for the squash. I made them about 3-4 inches across and came up with 16 pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- 2Preheat skillet to med-high heat. As long as your skillet is preheated properly you should not need to add any fat to the pan.
- 3Using a small ladle, ladle mix into skillet and let cook 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- 4Enjoy topped with maple syrup, or for a healthier version, you can top with warmed cinnamon applesauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Harvest Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g