From WomenHeart's All Heart Family Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces whole wheat penne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped, soaked in water, and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 (6 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 4 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1Prepare pasta according to directions; drain.
- 2In the same pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, parsley, and basil and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes longer.
- 4Add pasta, spinach, cheese, and olives and toss to coat well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Greek-Inspired Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese