Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WomenHeart's All Heart Family Cookbook.
- 12 ounces whole wheat penne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped, soaked in water, and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 (6 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 4 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- Prepare pasta according to directions; drain.
- In the same pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, and basil and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes longer.
- Add pasta, spinach, cheese, and olives and toss to coat well.