Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe shows that healthy can also be delicious.
Make and share this Heart Healthy Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chicken in skillet in olive oil and poultry seasoning, removing skin from thighs.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and spoon over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered, basting often, until chicken is well done or fork tender.
- Baking time varies, but is usually 30 to 45 minutes.
- Add water if sauce tends to boil away.
- Serves: 6, but if folks are hungry, serves 3.
Made a great dinner, although a bit on the salty side-possibly from the olive juice. I used chicken breasts and added a chopped zucchini as well. I served it with roasted pumpkin and potato. Thanks!
we really enjoyed this! great flavor