Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very quick and easy and everyone will LOVE this recipe! **I am not a huge olive fan so I add my olives as an outside ring on top of the mixture and add the pepperoni inside the ring of olives. This is my first post and I would love to hear your comments!
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (mild)
- 1 -2 ounce sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup scliced black olives (or diced)
- Mix everything except pepperoni and olives. Put in an ungreased casserole dish or large glass pie plate. Top with pepperoni and olives. Bake at 325 for about 40 minutes or until hot and melted in the middle.
- Serves with crackers, tortilla chips, bread sticks, bread rounds, etc. Enjoy!
I agree, you can't stop eating this great cheesy dip. The pepperoni is a nice compliment to the cheese along with the olives. This would also be good with green olives. Another winner, from Rhonda in Texas!
really a great dip! I would use green onions next time instead of regular onion. Made and reviewed for Pick a Chef, Spring 2009
An absolutely zesty snack dish that is worth an extra workout (or two) at the gym! A huge hit at all socials and football-watching parties. Warning: It is difficult to stop eating this one. Guaranteed to be one of the empty dish at the end of the party!