Recipe by Rhonda in Texas
Very quick and easy and everyone will LOVE this recipe! **I am not a huge olive fan so I add my olives as an outside ring on top of the mixture and add the pepperoni inside the ring of olives. This is my first post and I would love to hear your comments!
Top Review by Merlot
I agree, you can't stop eating this great cheesy dip. The pepperoni is a nice compliment to the cheese along with the olives. This would also be good with green olives. Another winner, from Rhonda in Texas!
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (mild)
- 1 -2 ounce sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup scliced black olives (or diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything except pepperoni and olives. Put in an ungreased casserole dish or large glass pie plate. Top with pepperoni and olives. Bake at 325 for about 40 minutes or until hot and melted in the middle.
- Serves with crackers, tortilla chips, bread sticks, bread rounds, etc. Enjoy!