Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is good for a layed back night with the family.
Make and share this Heart Attack Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- cut up the chicken into medium sized pieces so it will cook faster.
- mix the eggs and water together in a small bowl and put the bread crumbe onto a paper plate.
- heat up the a frying pan with about 2 tb of the butter
- dip the chicken into the egg and water mixture and then into the bread crumbs
- fry in the pan intill schicken is crispy (add more butter as needed) (You can also bake the chicken just put the chicken in a relly roll pan and put slabs of butter around, under, and on top of chicken).