Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low fat, higher fiber version of muffins
Make and share this Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Beat egg substitute until foamy, add vegetable oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla. Mix just until blended.
- Sift together remaining dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture, stir just enough to blend.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray about 2/3 full. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.