Recipe by J Jammaers
Stole this recipe from another cook from this site but made mine with "healthier ingredients"
- 1⁄2 cup soya margarine
- 3⁄4 cup demerara sugar
- 1 egg white (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the egg, bananas, and vanilla.
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the banana mix and alternate with half of the yogurt.
- Blend well after each addition.
- Pour into a 9" greased and floured pan.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 45-50 minutes.