Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So Good, So Easy, So Heart Healthy-Try it.
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix All ingredients in a bowl.
This is so good!! Loved it and will make this many more times. I love all of your recipes! Thank You!
This recipe really needs to be tried by more chefs. It's terrific. I subbed fresh basil for the dill just because I like it and I added some minced garlic. It was divine on green salad with fresh-from-the-garden vegetables.
I made it for a salad dressing and didn't like it at all. The dill taste was too strong - it overwhelmed the salad.