Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting just to get nutrition content. I make these on the weekends to take for lunch during the week.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 slices lean ham
- 8 ounces softened low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 -2 cup Baby Spinach
- Mix cream cheese, onions and ranch dressing mix in bowl.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons mixture on tortilla in a thin layer.
- Place spinach leaves on tortillas.
- Place 1 slice of ham on each tortillas.
- Wrap up tortillas and put in plastic wrap.
- Refridgerate 1 hour before eating.
These are so tasty!! I used oven roasted turkey and instead of the ranch mix (because i don't like all the weird, non-spice, ingredients in those pre-made mixes), I just used 3 organic spices instead--granulated onion, parsley flakes, and garlic powder--and it tastes great! I just eyeball the spice amounts and mix it into the creamcheese!
So DE-licious that I completely forgot about my half-eaten Snickers. Made for Photo's Soup, Salad and Sandwich Tag.
Wow these were easy and really good. I really enjoyed the cream cheese spread. Made extras for hubby's lunch for tomorrow.