Recipe by chelle keithley
Posting just to get nutrition content. I make these on the weekends to take for lunch during the week.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
Loved, loved, loved these!! I know they're seemingly simple, but sometimes it really is the simple things that are the best! These were super tasty and everyone loved them. Made a nice change to have a wrap instead of sandwiches too!
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 slices lean ham
- 8 ounces softened low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 -2 cup Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, onions and ranch dressing mix in bowl.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons mixture on tortilla in a thin layer.
- Place spinach leaves on tortillas.
- Place 1 slice of ham on each tortillas.
- Wrap up tortillas and put in plastic wrap.
- Refridgerate 1 hour before eating.