AZ Meg's Note:
A fluffy, whole grain, lower fat alternative to regular pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add lemon juice to milk, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir Splenda and oil together.
- 3Add eggs and buttermilk and beat until well combined.
- 4Add dry ingredients, and stir with a whisk until moistened (leave some lumps, you don't want to over-stir).
- 5Pour circles onto griddle and cook until done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 540.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g