1 hr 30 mins
Ally =)'s Note:
This is a great dinner roll recipe similar to one already on Recipezaar. However, this one uses healthier ingredients for people who are watching their nutrition. This recipe also uses a bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk, yogurt, honey and margarine in a small mixing bowl, heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the butter is melted.
- 2Place ingredients into bread machine and select the dough cycle.
- 3When the cycle is finished, shape dough into equally sized rolls. (I make 18).
- 4Place in lightly greased muffin pans. You can also use a cookie sheet, but in the muffin pans they keep their shape better.
- 5Cover the rolls with a damp dish towel or cloth and let rise for about a half hour. Placing them to rise on the stove top while preheating the oven will help them rise.
- 6Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve while warm for best taste.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g