1/2 Photos of Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Yogurt Pancakes
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
Mmm, nothing gets you out of bed like banana pancakes... and these are healthy to boot! If your in a chocolate fix, then add a handful of chocolate chips. These are super fluffy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour or 2 cups Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend or 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- cinnamon, to taste
- pumpkin pie spice, to taste
- 1 ripe and large banana, mashed
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- splash banana flavoring (banana extract)
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk the mashed banana, yogurt, milk, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and banana extract in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the wet ingrediants to the dry, mix together, then fold in the chopped banana.
- 4Pour on a greased griddle preheated to 375. Batter will be a little thick, you may have to spread the batter a little as you pour it.
- 5Flip pancakes when cooked on the first side, cook the second.
- 6Enjoy with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 695.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g