Recipe by VO
Whole grain cereal and corn meal make these a moist, tasty, healthy addition to a bowl of soup!!
Top Review by emily hauer
These are so light and tasty. I used whole wheat pastry flour instead of white flour but kept everything else the same. Definitely a repeat muffin recipe. Thank you for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup seven-grain cereal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Grease your large muffin pan.
- Pour mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Note: What I mean by 7 grain cereal is one of those 7, 10, or 15 grain hot cereals, OK?