Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this using variations from all the recipes I saw and it came out delicious.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken cutlet, cut into small cubes
- 2 small onions, chopped finely
- 1 large garlic clove, - minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can jalapenos, rinsed seeded and chopped finely
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn
- taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- heat oil in large pot. Add onions, garlic and chicken until chicken is no longer pink on the outside.
- add beans, jalapenos, corn, water, bouillon, seasoning, salt.
- simmer for 20 minutes.
- mix cream and sour cream together in a small bowl.
- Add cream mixture to chili.
- cook for 15 more minutes.
- serve over rice.