Just another recipe for those who are trying to eat healthy and have portion control. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 egg whites
- 3 slices honey, berry wheat bread torn into tiny pieces (or any wheat bread)
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce (or any hotsauce)
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make sure the ground turkey is COLD (because your hand will add heat and if the turkey is warmed, it will make the meatloaf gummy).
- 3In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- 4Gently mix with hands (DO NOT OVER-MIX! Should only take 10-12 'squishes').
- 5Spray a 12-slot muffin pan with oil spray.
- 6Add a tablespoon of ketchup in each slot.
- 7Fill each slot with turkey meatloaf mix until full.
- 8Add a tablespoon of ketchup on top of each slot and spread.
- 9Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Wheat Bread Mini Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 309.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: