Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just another recipe for those who are trying to eat healthy and have portion control. Enjoy!
- 2 egg whites
- 3 slices honey, berry wheat bread torn into tiny pieces (or any wheat bread)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce (or any hotsauce)
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure the ground turkey is COLD (because your hand will add heat and if the turkey is warmed, it will make the meatloaf gummy).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Gently mix with hands (DO NOT OVER-MIX! Should only take 10-12 'squishes').
- Spray a 12-slot muffin pan with oil spray.
- Add a tablespoon of ketchup in each slot.
- Fill each slot with turkey meatloaf mix until full.
- Add a tablespoon of ketchup on top of each slot and spread.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.