Recipe by puppitypup
Great way to use up leftover turkey. From Taste of Home magazine, but I tweaked it to use non-fat yogurt and mayo.
Top Review by Debbwl
A wonderful marriage of the Waldorf salad and turkey sandwich, the addition of tarragon was very nice. I did make two small changes the first was to use plain yogurt instead of vanilla, secondly I did not peel the apple as we like the color and texture the apple peel brings. Thanks for the terrific post.
- 236.59 ml diced cooked turkey
- 158.51 ml chopped peeled apple
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts, toasted
- 59.14 ml golden raisin
- 78.07 ml non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 78.07 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml dried tarragon
- 2.46-4.92 ml grated orange peel
- 0.59 ml kosher salt
- 0.25 ml fresh ground pepper
- 4 whole-wheat sandwich buns, split