Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I used to make this all the time before I became a vegan.
Make and share this Healthy Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large slice tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup all whites egg white
- 1 whole wheat thin roll, split and warm (I use Arnold Sandwich Thins)
- Place egg whites in a small bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, gently stir, and microwave for another 20 to 30 seconds.
- Slide the egg out of the bowl and onto one half of the Sandwich Thin.
- Place the tomato slice on top of the egg and top with the other half of the sandwich thin.