Recipe by theforeignland
Came up with this when I had nothing in my fridge, and wanted a healthy lunch. You can add in more vegetables or remove some, it's all up to you. :)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla, frozen
- 2 slices ginger
- 3 pieces cabbage (I used Beijing cabbage)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up your pan and add olive oil until the pan is hot.
- Fry ginger until there is an aroma. Place cabbage and begin stir-frying until the cabbage has become a darker green.
- Place cabbage and ginger onto a separate plate. Turn the fire off. Immediately place frozen tortilla onto the hot pan and using your fingers, carefully press the tortilla down onto the pan so that it will be heated up. Flip over to the other side and do the same thing. Repeat until tortilla is warm and thawed.
- Place cabbage and sliced raw carrots onto tortilla. Top with yogurt and drizzle honey over. Serve.