Recipe by AllergyQueen
These muffins are free from refined sugar, wheat, dairy, soy and corn. I used oat and millet flour, but you can use any kind of flour you like.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup millet flour
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pepitas (raw pumpkin seeds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, ½ cup of water, molasses and raisins. Stir until just mixed. Add in pepitas if using.
- Spoon batter into a lined muffin tin, filling to just below tops.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until tops of muffins bounce back when pressed lightly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a rack. Store cooled muffins in an airtight container.