Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
easy!! modified from ppk.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 large banana
- 1 1⁄4 cups soymilk lite
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, natural style
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- nonstick cooking spray
- Put oats in blender and blend until a flour is formed. Pour into a big bowl and combine with baking powder and stevia.
- In a seperate bowl, mash the banana and mix with the soy milk and peanut butter.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well and let the batter set 5 minutes.
- Prepare as you would any vegan pancake! Grease a skillet and pour the batter out, cooking on both sides for about 2 minutes or so. Serve with maple syrup or even more peanut butter, if you like. I like to chop up a banana and serve over it.
I've eaten this a few times, and I really like it. I make it 1/3 at a time; so, my measurements aren't exact. And I use a whole packet of Splenda. I've used varying amounts of banana in it. Even when they don't work out for me (usually because my frying pans aren't very non-stick), worst case scenario, I eat it as a porridge type dish; and it's good then too. Thank you so much for a recipe that's helped spice up my breakfasts while I diet and that I'm about to eat, even though I've taken a week off from dieting. It's just that good!