1/1 Photo of Healthy Vegan Cookies
This is a recipe based on one I found in "Vive Le Vegan". These cookies are spectacular and extremely good for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup barley flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon barley flour
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 -4 tablespoons non-dairy chocolate chips or 3 -4 tablespoons carob chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chocolate soymilk or 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all of the dry ingredients, except the flax meal, in one bowl.
- 3Mix the flax meal, with the maple syrup and milk.
- 4Add the rest of the wet ingredients to wet mixture.
- 5Combine wet and dry mixtures, mix well.
- 6Form balls from dough and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 13-14 min, then let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Vegan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy chocolate chips