Recipe by Twisted Recipes
Love this simple recipe because it takes a cake mix and makes a healthier version of carrot cake in a controlled amount.
- 432.33 g box spice cake mix
- 354.88 ml carrots, cooked and puree
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 28.39 ml pineapple juice
- 29.58 ml low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml Greek yogurt
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cake mix, purred carrots, pineapple and pineapple juice. Line cup cake pan with foil liners and spray with oil. Divide dough among 12 cup cakes liners. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool.
- For frosting mix all ingredients together and frost cooled cupcakes. Refrigerate leftover cupcakes.