Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A light, easy and economical dish, perfect for family or casual guests. Very flavorful, slightly sweet, but well balanced, and with lots of veggies it makes for a hearty one-dish meal. Adapted from Turkey Bow-Tie Skillet.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 -8 stalks celery, diced
- 6 -8 medium carrots, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- In a large skillet, brown turkey.
- Add celery, carrots, garlic & oil; cook until tender.
- Remove turkey and vegetables, keep warm.
- Add broth to the pan; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta; cook 10min or until tender.
- Reduce heat; stir in vinegar, sugar, paprika, cumin, oregano, onion and turkey mixture.
- Simmer 10min or until heated through.