Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A guilt free way to enjoy a comfort food classic. Makes great spaghetti and meatball sandwiches. You could even make them a little smaller and use on a pizza or in a calzone. This is 152 calories per serving:)
- 5 Italian turkey sausage links
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml basil
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml onion salt
- 29.58 ml wheat germ
- 118.29 ml plain breadcrumbs
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the above.
- Form into 18 2 tablespoons size balls. Place in a 9X13 pan.
- Cook 40 minutes at 350.
- Note: If you like smaller meatballs, just make them smaller and reduce cooking time to 20-25 minutes.