Recipe by Imyourwerewolf
I was bored so I decided to make a healthier version of a turkey melt that I liked from some frozen meal thingy :3
- 1 slice whole wheat bread (I use Trader Joe's)
- 1 part-skim mozzarella string cheese (Same as above ^.^)
- 1 slice smoked turkey breast (Applegate Farms)
- paprika or other spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread till crispy and delightful in the toaster.
- Pull apart strands of cheese and lay over toasted whole wheat bread.
- Lay slice of turkey on top of the cheese bed.
- Put your broiler up to high and place the sandwich on the rack near the top of the oven.
- Broil for around 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden bubbly.
- Add paprika or other random spice or seasoning of your choice and enjoy ^.^.