- 1 (20 ounce) package lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine in bowl, 1 pound pkg of Lean Ground Turkey, chopped Onion, chopped garlic, italian seasoning and Garlic salt, form into loaf.
- Bake at 350 for approx 35 -40 minutes, until no longer pink inside.
- When meatloaf has about 15 min left, pour over top with Tomato Sauce and Parmesean Cheese.